Hey, first of all, if you’re a service provider struggling with this right now – I see you. The season that you’re in can be tough, know that you’re not in this alone.
I often see seasonal rushes and slow downs in my own business and I’m familiar with how exhilarating it is to put out a new service you’re excited about and how discouraging it is when you do not see the response to match that excitement. This might make you wanna scrap the whole thing and start over… (I say this from experience 😅).
Here’s the thing though, maybe it’s not the service that needs to change, maybe it’s just a matter of how you’re presenting it. ✨
That’s why I put this list together, take a look at these q’s and use them to reevaluate how you’re selling your services online. It’s the same 10 q’s I consider every time I’m creating a services page for my clients.
1. What service do you offer?
2. Who do you specifically help?
3. What do these folks want/need?
4. What are their hesitations?
5. Why do you offer the service you offer?
6. What’s your story? Why should people feel compelled to hear from you?
7. How does your service bring them More from where they are to where they want to be?
8. How do they feel now, and how will they feel afterwards?
9. Specific deliverables:
– Whats the investment?
– What’s included?
– What’s the process like and what can they expect from you?
– Who has benefited from this service?
– What things are they saying about you?
Book a little warmup sesh with me via the contact form and we’ll take a look together at how creating a sales page that connects on this nitty-gritty level can give your brand a little boost.
More stuff like this over @goodwellstudio
About the Studio
join our list
Sign up to receive access offer updates
and our latest musings.